Monday, October 23, 2017

Heads have rolled!



I would like to thank all of those who organized the Gowanus Open Studios for hosting a wonderful weekend of art on a weekend of glorious weather!

particularly Gowanus' Abby Subak and Amy Williams who worked tirelessly on organizing the event

Julie Mashack who interviewed me for the Gowanus Facebook page

the folks at 313 Butler street who hosted the silent auction

Owen of the Gowanus Dredgers who lent us his space on the Gowanus Canal for our exhibition

the artists who showed along with me from the Park Slope Winsor Terrace Artist Group, particularly Alise Loebelsohn who spearheaded our exhibition and Nancy Doniger, the president of our artist group.

And of course all of the visitors who listened to my tales of the 'Heads that have Rolled' and offered kind words and support for my own and my colleagues' work.

No comments:

Post a Comment